Capital One 360, the nation’s largest direct bank, is opening its first area Café at 799 Boylston Street in Boston’s Back Bay. Bostonians visiting the new Café can recharge their bank accounts, their devices and their lives by learning new ways to save time and money, and trying out financial and digital tools – all while enjoying free Wi-Fi and a hand-crafted espresso from Peet’s Coffee & Tea’s full line of beverages.
Boston, meet Capital One 360
As an online bank, Capital One 360 lets people bank where and when they want – but also knows that making a face-to-face connection to its Customers and communities is important. The Café is a retail destination where Customers can experience the same banking services as the Capital One 360 online bank, along with Associates who are available to answer banking questions and demonstrate digital and financial tools, all while enjoying a hand-crafted latte. Boston will be the first U.S. city to have multiple Capital One 360 Cafés with additional locations scheduled for Downtown Crossing, Coolidge Corner and Harvard Square.
“Boston is a vibrant, digitally savvy city with residents who embrace innovation and ingenuity, and the city is an ideal place for us to expand and build upon the success of our 360 Cafés,” said Jim Kelly, Head of Direct Banking, Capital One. “Our Cafés provide a great environment for us to interact with the local community and our Customers. From fostering conversations about saving, to introducing new financial tools, our Cafés give us an opportunity to make personal connections, and showcase our passion for helping people save time and money.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV