WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), today announced that its Business Process Crowdsourcing Practice recently secured three client engagements for crowd-based testing with market-leading mobile, consumer technology and insurance companies. The agreements are expected to generate more than $3 million in revenue.
Lionbridge was selected for its proven ability to engage multilingual crowds in the US and in multiple target markets worldwide, and its experience in delivering highly-effective mobile testing as a managed service. The new programs include:
- An expanded multi-year program for a large Chinese consumer technology brand to verify local consumer sentiment in Asian, Middle Eastern and South American markets.
- A new engagement with a leading global consumer technology brand in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and European markets to verify geo-location data.
- A domestic mobile terrain testing engagement with a leading Fortune 100 U.S. automotive insurance firm to verify the performance of a new application under a variety of conditions on multiple devices.
For each engagement Lionbridge combines a dedicated crowd of pre-qualified, in-country professionals, a highly secure, proven task management platform and Lionbridge's proven program management expertise. This unique combination enables Lionbridge to align the appropriate combination of skill, capability and geography to meet each client's requirements.
"Lionbridge's ability to deliver managed crowd testing anywhere, anytime, with native speakers in nearly any language, is a unique differentiator in the testing market," said Martha Crow, senior vice president of Lionbridge's Global Enterprise Solutions. "As global product development and deployment becomes an increasingly important strategy for brands to grow revenue, Lionbridge is recognized as a trusted world-leading partner with the solutions and infrastructure in place to support testing projects of any type."About Lionbridge Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com. Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains express or implied forward-looking statements, including statements relating to estimated revenues associated with customer engagements and the timing of expected customer demand for the Company's services. Lionbridge's actual experiences and results may differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such a difference include; the termination of customer contracts or engagements prior to the end of their term; the size, timing and recognition of revenue associated with such engagements; changes in the timing of customer demand for services; the duration of ramp and transition of new customer programs; changes in scope or duration of the programs; customer delays, postponement or reduction of services. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with Lionbridge, Please refer to Lionbridge's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 15, 2013. Contacts: Sara Buda, VP, Investor RelationsLionbridge Technologies 781-434-6190 firstname.lastname@example.org Dan Gouthro Matter Communications on behalf of Lionbridge401-432-6503 email@example.com SOURCE Lionbridge
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV