SHANGHAI, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ GS: SINA), a leading online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities, will announce its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter 2013 after the close of market on Monday, February 24, 2014. Following the announcement, SINA's management team will host a conference call from 8p.m. - 9p.m. Eastern Time on February 24, 2014 (or 9a.m. - 10a.m. Beijing Time on February 25, 2014) to present an overview of the Company's financial performance and business operations.
A live webcast of the call will be available through the Company's corporate website at http://corp.sina.com. Dial-in to the conference call can be accessed as follows:
US: +1-845-675-0438Hong Kong: +852-3051-2745Passcode for all regions: 69341609
A replay of the conference call will be available through midnight Eastern Time, March 3 2014. The dial-in number is +61-2-8199-0299. The passcode for the replay is 69341609.About SINA SINA is an online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities. Our digital media network of SINA.com (portal), SINA.cn (mobile portal) and Weibo.com (social media) enable Internet users to access professional media and user-generated content in multi-media formats from the web and mobile devices and share their interests to friends and acquaintances. SINA.com offers distinct and targeted professional content on each of its region specific websites and a range of complementary offerings. SINA.cn provides information and entertainment content from SINA portal customized for mobile (WAP) users. Based on an open platform architecture to host organically developed and third-party applications, Weibo.com is a form of social media, featuring microblogging services and social networking services that allow users to connect and share information anywhere, anytime and with anyone on our platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV