RESTON, Va. and NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, and Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), the leading enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, today announced a strategic partnership to enhance the granularity and speed of delivering their respective audience reporting and 1:1 multi-channel marketing capabilities.
This partnership will enable marketers to immediately verify the results of audiences reached by their campaigns via trusted 3 rd party measurement metrics and using those results, quickly optimize current and future campaigns. As a result, marketers will be able to increase audience reach and media spend ROI across multiple channels. For example, retail marketers could adjust in-flight social and mobile campaigns based upon verified activity for a particular audience segment cited in a parallel display campaign.
"The partnership of comScore and Acxiom represents a potent combination that can help drive smarter campaign management," said Kate Sirkin, EVP of Starcom MediaVest Group. "By leveraging each company's respective expertise in campaign validation and demographic insights, and with more powerful data engines, the opportunity to drive high-performing campaigns is amplified."comScore's validated Campaign Essentials (vCE®) platform and Acxiom's Audience Operating System (AOS) will be the foundation for multiple integration initiatives:
- comScore will leverage Acxiom partnership to expand the depth of demographics available in vCE that allow marketers and their agencies to evaluate campaign delivery in real-time. Expanded demographics within vCE will enable marketers to plan and evaluate against increasingly advanced campaign targets with trusted third-party validation of campaign delivery. These enhancements will be available to comScore vCE clients by the second quarter of 2014.
- Additionally, comScore will utilize the AOS API developer framework to deliver vCE capabilities into the operating system. One result of this development effort for AOS clients will be the availability of descriptive reports that overview audience-level attributes for custom-defined segments.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts