BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) (the "Company") announced today that Jeremy Pino and Livingston Hessam have joined the Company as vice presidents. Mr. Pino and Mr. Hessam, based out of Tampa, FL, will focus on originating commercial real estate debt and equity throughout the United States for all types of income-producing properties.
Mr. Pino joins the Company from Grandbridge Real Estate Capital and Mr. Hessam joins the Company from MetLife Real Estate Investors.
Senior Vice President & Capital Markets Chief Production Officer, Bill Wein commented, "Our new team in Tampa reflects our continued commitment to strengthening our position in the Southeast and hiring talented loan originators to accommodate the capital needs of our clients. We welcome Jeremy and Livingston as the newest members of the Walker & Dunlop team."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV