MUMBAI, India and BALTIMORE, February 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Pharma major Lupin, today announced the appointment of Dr. Maurice Chagnaud as its President, Europe and Head of Inhalation Strategy. He will be based at Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Dr. Chagnaud has over 20 years of experience in Pharmaceutical business in Europe having worked with Teva and Merck Generics. He joins Lupin from Israeli drug major, Teva, where he was the Senior Vice President, Central & Eastern Europe, responsible for revenues in excess of over 1 Billion Euros.
In his new role at Lupin, Dr. Chagnaud will assume full responsibility for the Company's European business including the company strategy for Generics & Specialty business in Western and CEE region including Russia & CIS countries. He will also be responsible for developing Lupin's core strategy for Inhalation in the developed markets.
Commenting on the appointment, Vinita Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Lupin Limited said, " Over the years, Lupin has recorded consistent growth across advanced markets like the US and Japan . With Maurice ' s rich experience we look forward to building our business in Europe , in particular around Complex generics & Specialty. We are delighted to welcome him into the Lupin family. "About Lupin Limited Lupin is an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company producing and developing a wide range of branded and generic formulations and APIs globally. The Company is a significant player in the Cardiovascular, Diabetology, Asthma, Pediatric, CNS, GI, Anti-Infective and NSAID space and holds global leadership positions in the Anti-TB and Cephalosporin segment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV