SANTA CLARA, Calif.
Feb. 18, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the leader in enterprise security, today unveiled the initial lineup of speakers and sessions for
– the largest gathering of enterprise security experts in the world. Ignite 2014 is all about getting access to the technology and experts that determine the future of enterprise security.
In addition to 55+ technical sessions from security product experts and customers, attendees will hear from several of today's leading thinkers on cybersecurity, mobile, cloud and other computing trends that have pushed legacy security products to their breaking point and call for a new approach to enterprise security. The initial lineup of keynote speakers includes:
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder and CEO, Box
- Carl Eschenbach, President and COO, VMware
- Dominic Orr, President and CEO, Aruba Networks
- Dan Kaminsky, noted security researcher, industry speaker and consultant
- Tony Zingale, CEO, Jive
How do I register?
- "Ignite is like no other security industry conference. Rather than the same old keynotes and the same old workshops with the same old messages, we want our attendees to walk away knowing they have a clear idea of what's next for enterprise security, from mobile devices to the data center, and how we can tackle those challenges together. We can't wait to welcome the best of the best at Ignite 2014!"
- Rene Bonvanie, CMO, Palo Alto Networks
on the Ignite page.
What will we do there?
In over three action-packed days of 55+ expert and user-led sessions, we will share ideas and take your toughest questions in the following marquee session tracks:
How do I stay informed?
ABOUT PALO ALTO NETWORKS
- Building a next-generation cybersecurity strategy
- Next-generation security innovation
- Modern data centers
- Mobile and end-user security
- Cybersecurity industry best practices
Palo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Unlike fragmented legacy products, our security platform safely enables business operations and delivers protection based on what matters most in today's dynamic computing environments: applications, users, and content. Find out more at
SOURCE Palo Alto Networks