PITTSBURGH, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) authorized and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share on the Company's Common Stock and Class B Common Stock. The dividend is payable in cash on March 28, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 7, 2014.
About DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc.
DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sports and fitness specialty omni-channel retailer offering a broad assortment of high quality, competitively-priced brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer.
As of February 1, 2014, the Company operated 558 DICK'S Sporting Goods stores in 46 states, 79 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce websites and catalog operations for DICK'S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at http://www.DicksSportingGoods.com/Investors. The Company's website is not part of this release.Contacts: Anne-Marie Megela, Vice President – Treasury Services and Investor Relations, or Scott W. McKinney, Director of Investor RelationsDICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org(724) 273-3400 SOURCE DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV