CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Swisher Hygiene Inc. ("Swisher") (Nasdaq:SWSH) (TSX:SWI), a leading provider of essential hygiene and sanitizing products and services, today announced that it will be presenting at the Robert W. Baird 2014 Business Solutions Conference on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at The Pierre in New York City. The presentation will begin at 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the webcast of the presentation by visiting Swisher's website at www.swsh.com under the "Investors" section at the appropriate time.
About Swisher Hygiene Inc.Swisher Hygiene Inc. is a NASDAQ and TSX listed company that provides essential hygiene and sanitizing solutions to customers throughout much of North America and internationally through its network of company-owned operations, franchises and master licensees. These solutions include essential products and services that are designed to promote superior cleanliness and sanitation in commercial environments, while enhancing the safety, satisfaction and well-being of employees and patrons. These solutions are typically delivered by employees on a regularly scheduled basis and involve providing Swisher's customers with: (i) consumable products such as detergents, cleaning chemicals, soap, paper and supplies, together with the rental and servicing of dish machines and other equipment for the dispensing of those products; (ii) the rental of facility service items requiring regular maintenance and cleaning, such as floor mats, mops, bar towels, and linens; and (iii) manual cleaning of their facilities. Swisher serves customers in a wide range of end-markets, with a particular emphasis on the foodservice, hospitality, retail and healthcare industries.
CONTACT: For Further Information, Please Contact: Swisher Hygiene Inc. Investor Contact: Amy Simpson Phone: (704) 602-7116 Garrett Edson, ICR Phone: (203) 682-8331
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV