Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) (the “Trust”) today announced a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.100655 per unit, payable on March 14, 2014 to unitholders of record on February 28, 2014. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of November 2013 and natural gas production during October 2013.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
| Natural Gas
| Natural Gas
Oil cash receipts declined by $1.4 million compared to the prior month partially as a result of a 7% decline in average NYMEX oil prices and wider differentials. In addition, severe winter weather in the Permian Basin during late November caused downtime that adversely affected oil and natural gas production volumes in the area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV