Connected Home Market: Movers And Shakers
LONDON, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:
In this report, the latest connected home scorecard is reviewed; then, the concept is extended to include competitors in the connected home market. The results will be of significant interest to the various participants in the connected home space.
Executive SummaryWhat constitutes a market? That is, when can one point to a collective of vendors, providers and customers and say: this is a market with well defined competitive forces at play? This has been a key question concerning the connected home space, where just about any service provider or technology vendor can make a case as to its ability to deliver connected home solutions. Although Stratecast, in fact, does view the connected home space as a market, it still considers it a turbulent one; characterized by many point solutions rather than a few well developed, comprehensive ones. In fact, it was for this reason that Stratecast developed the Connected Home Score Card; a tool to use when comparing the relative merit of various point solutions from the standpoint of an interested connected home customer. This year, we updated the scorecard to include the results of the most recent connected home consumer preference survey; and we also look at the four domains of the connected home—communication services, content delivery, telemetry, and home networking—with the intent of selecting those vendors and solution providers who are setting the standard for performance for their particular portion of the market. Perhaps more importantly, we extend the concepts of the report card to determine the companies who are moving the market forward: that is, companies are compared to consumer expectations, with the intent of determining which companies are defining those expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV