NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFSI) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a 43% increase in the quarterly cash dividend on its common stock to $0.20 from $0.14 per common share. The dividend will be payable April 14, 2014 to shareholders of record on April 1, 2014.
About AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a multinational insurance holding company, which, through its insurance carriers, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile and general liability; extended service and warranty coverage. For more information about AmTrust, visit www.amtrustgroup.com , or call AmTrust toll-free at 855-327-2223.AFSI-F
CONTACT: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. Investor Relations Elizabeth Malone CFA 646.458.7924 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kekst & Company Andrea Calise Andreaemail@example.com 212.521.4845 Robert Siegfried firstname.lastname@example.org 212-521-4832
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV