Ingersoll-Rand plc (NYSE:IR) announced today that Michael W. Lamach, chairman and CEO and Susan K. Carter, senior vice president and CFO of Ingersoll Rand, will discuss the company’s long-term strategy, starting at 1:20 pm ET, Thursday, February 20, 2014 at the Barclays 2014 Industrial Select Conference in Miami.
The live webcast will be accessible on the Ingersoll Rand website at http://www.ingersollrand.com and on the Barclays’ Conference website at: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/021914a_bc/?entity=11_R7MQ7TF
An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the event on the Ingersoll Rand website.
About Ingersoll RandIngersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane®—work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV