ST. PETERS, Mo., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SunEdison, Inc. (NYSE: SUNE) today announced that it confidentially submitted a draft registration statement on Form S-1 to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to the proposed initial public offering of the common stock of a yieldco vehicle. The number of shares of common stock to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering has not yet been determined. The initial public offering is expected to commence after the SEC completes its review process, subject to market and other conditions.
This press release is being made pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135 under the Securities Act of 1933 and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that jurisdiction.
About SunEdisonSunEdison is a global leader in semiconductor and solar technology. SunEdison has been a pioneer in the design and development of silicon wafer technologies for over 50 years. With R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, SunEdison enables the next generation of high performance semiconductor devices and solar cells. SunEdison is also a developer of solar power projects and a worldwide leader in solar energy services. SunEdison's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SUNE." For more information about SunEdison, please visit www.SunEdison.com .
SOURCE SunEdison, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV