Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) will present at two upcoming investor conferences -- the Citi 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on Feb. 25 and the RBC Capital Markets 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on Feb. 26.
- Citi 2014 Global Healthcare ConferenceJoe Almeida, chairman, president and chief executive officerFeb. 25, 8:00 a.m. ETNew York
- RBC Capital Markets 2014 Global Healthcare ConferenceBob White, president, Respiratory and Monitoring SolutionsFeb. 26, 10:00 a.m. ETNew York
Live audio webcasts of the presentations can be accessed at Covidien’s Investor Relations website: http://investor.covidien.com. Archived editions of the presentations will be available following the live webcasts.
Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien develops, manufactures and sells a diverse range of industry-leading medical device and supply products. With 2013 revenue of $10.2 billion, Covidien has more than 38,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, and its products are sold in over 150 countries. Please visit
www.covidien.com to learn more about our business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts