Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR), a leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers with its innovative Keurig ® brewing technology, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the 2014 Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference in Boca Raton, Fla. on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 12:30 p.m. ET.
GMCR’s presentation will be webcast live via a link from the events portion of the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: http://investor.gmcr.com/events.cfm. The webcast also will be archived and available for replay approximately two hours after the live webcast presentation ends and is accessible for 90 days.
About Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc.
As a leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR), is recognized for its award-winning coffees, innovative Keurig ® Single Cup brewing technology, and socially responsible business practices. GMCR supports local and global communities by investing in sustainably-grown coffee, and donating a portion of its pre-tax profits to social and environmental projects. For more information visit: www.gmcr.com. To purchase Keurig ® and Green Mountain Coffee ® products visit: www.Keurig.com, www.greenmountaincoffee.com or www.keurig.ca.GMCR routinely posts information that may be of importance to investors in the Investor Relations section of its website, www.GMCR.com, including news releases and its complete financial statements, as filed with the SEC. The Company encourages investors to consult this section of its website regularly for important information and news. Additionally, by subscribing to the Company's automatic email news release delivery, individuals can receive news directly from GMCR as it is released. GMCR-C
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV