- Stay informed – Make an effort to learn as much as possible about CKD to make educated decisions about next steps. Sign up for a Kidney Smart® class in your area to learn directly from a CKD educator at DaVita.com/KidneySmart.
- Stay positive – Take care of your health, find support and continue to engage with family and friends.
- Seek guidance – Ask your doctor about ways to slow the progression of CKD and figure out the best way to manage it.
- Work, if possible – Working while on dialysis has both physical and emotional benefits, including lower rates of depression, fewer hospitalizations and higher scores on general health and vitality tests. Find out more at DaVita.com/Working-On-Dialysis.
- Take charge of your health – Diet can help slow the progression of CKD. In addition to 1,000-plus kidney-friendly recipes, DaVita Diet Helper™ offers a way to track potassium, phosphorus and sodium levels. Learn more at DaVita.com/DietHelper.
DaVita Urges African-Americans To Learn About Their Risk For Kidney Disease During Black History Month
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts