REDMOND, Wash. and SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. and DocuSign on Monday announced a long-term strategic partnership to make DocuSign's industry-leading eSignature apps widely available from within Microsoft Office 365. DocuSign's eSignature apps for Office 365, available in the Office Store in early March, will provide customers with the ability to submit and sign documents without leaving Microsoft applications, allowing them to quickly, seamlessly and confidently transact their business.
"Leading partners like DocuSign are building apps on the Office platform to help our customers get more value directly from their most highly used applications," said John Case, vice president of Marketing, Microsoft Office. "This partnership with DocuSign helps our customers keep transactions digital and manage eSignatures seamlessly from within Office 365, where they already communicate, collaborate and create."
DocuSign's new solutions, built on the Office 365 platform, will include integration within Outlook, Word, SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013. Customers can expect the following:
- Easy administration and use. Office 365 and SharePoint administrators will be able to add DocuSign Apps for all users directly from their administration consoles.
- Single sign-on. DocuSign has adopted Windows Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on capabilities with Office 365 credentials, providing a seamless path to manage accounts.
- Secured storage. DocuSigned documents are automatically stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business for full control.
- Office Store availability. Individuals can use self-service to access the apps and Word templates directly from the Office Store.
- Continued innovation. DocuSign and Microsoft will continue to collaborate to bring new innovations to customers on the Office 365 platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV