OXFORD, Fla., Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Emeritus Senior Living has named Tammy Cain as Executive Director of the company's newest senior living community, Emeritus at Wildwood. This new community will open its doors in Fall 2014.
"We're delighted Tammy will be heading up our brand new community," says Gloria Hughes, Senior Regional Director of Operations in Emeritus' Southeast Division. "She comes to us with more than 25 years of healthcare experience, including seven years with Emeritus. She understands the importance of delivering outstanding service."
Most recently, Cain served as Senior Executive Director for Emeritus, assisting several communities in the central Florida area.
"Tammy has a wealth of knowledge about what it takes to run a community that is a dynamic, caring and compassionate place for seniors to spend their golden years," says Hughes. "This makes her a perfect fit for Emeritus at Wildwood.""I am really looking forward to welcoming residents into this beautiful new community," said Cain. "Emeritus is a wonderful company to work for and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to build a community from the ground up."
About Emeritus at WildwoodEmeritus at Wildwood, a premier assisted living and memory care community, will open its doors in Fall 2014. The community is located in Oxford, Florida on Bellwether Lane, just off CR 103. It is being built specifically for seniors whose needs include assisted living and memory care. Nestled in a charming neighborhood, this lovely residential building will feature 81 new apartments; three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, a diverse and dynamic activities program for premier senior living and elder care and weekly housekeeping services. Reservations for this state-of-the-art community are now being accepted at 352.347.1075.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV