NAPERVILLE, Ill., Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO. (NYSE-MKT - CVR)
On February 17, 2014, the Board of Directors of Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. declared a regular quarterly dividend of eighteen (18) cents per share, payable March 20, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 5, 2014.
At the same meeting, the Board of Directors also declared an extra dividend of forty (40) cents per share, payable March 20, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 5, 2014.
SOURCE Chicago Rivet & Machine Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV