CHICAGO, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving businesses and institutions, today announced its participation at investor conferences during the months of February and March 2014.
- February 20, 2014 at 9:45 a.m. EST, Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami, FL.
- March 4, 2014 at 8:40 a.m. EST, Court Carruthers, Senior Vice President and Group President, Americas, will present at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, FL.
- March 10, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. EDT, Paul Miller, Vice President, Global eCommerce, Customer Information and Innovation, will present at the 16 th Annual Credit Suisse Global Services Conference in Scottsdale, AZ.
Interested parties can access the live audio webcast of each presentation at Grainger's Investor Relations website, www.grainger.com/investor. Each of the events will be available for 30 days, and the presentation slides will be posted in the News and Events, Presentations and Webcasts section of Grainger's Investor Relations website.
About Grainger W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2013 sales of $9.4 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Asia, Europe and Latin America.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts