Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO) today announced the promotion of Harry Coghlan to Market President, New York. In his new role, Coghlan broadens the scope of his responsibilities in the New York and New Jersey markets to include operations for Clear Channel’s Spectacolor business in Times Square.
Spectacolor, which offers advertisers access to spectacular digital and traditional billboards, high impact video screens, wallscapes and experiential marketing executions at marquee locations in Times Square, will now more closely integrate with the company’s larger out-of-home advertising operations in New York and New Jersey. This alignment provides for singular topline responsibility for business functions including finance, marketing, operations, real estate and public affairs. Spectacolor’s unique services -- site development, engineering, construction, and project management now fall under Coghlan.
“Enhancing our media portfolio in New York is critical to our ability to offer our partners the most powerful advertising solutions in the nation’s most important markets,” said Suzanne Grimes, President and Chief Operating Officer, Clear Channel Outdoor – North America. “In his time heading up our New York/New Jersey operations, Harry has distinguished himself as a top performer and a collaborative leader who has earned the respect of colleagues, clients and community stakeholders. I am confident that his increased focus on the total New York market will lead us to even greater heights of success.”
“New York is a dynamic and challenging marketplace and also one of the most exciting places to operate a media business,” said Coghlan. “I am thrilled at this unique opportunity to combine the full breadth of Clear Channel’s outdoor media solutions in New York to the benefit of advertisers and our entire community.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV