Leads Breakfast Session on the Move to Mobility
VANCOUVER, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones, today announced its participation at the 18th Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition - PINK14 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
PINK14 is widely recognized as one of the worlds's leading IT Service Management (ITSM) conferences and is the perfect forum for Dr. Darren Williams, Vice President and General Manager, Service Management at Absolute Software, to speak about the impact of mobility to ITSM. This Breakfast Session will take place on Tuesday, February 18th at 7:15 am. Dr Williams will introduce Absolute Service and share how ITSM can support the move to mobile and empower the business, IT, and employees.
Absolute Service combines people, process, and information technology so that IT services can align with the needs of the business. With a data-driven view of the overall business, IT can assess the potential business impact of each service request. This is important since a simple hardware failure can have serious productivity and profitability implications to other parts of the business. With Absolute Service, IT has the necessary insight to respond appropriately.Absolute Service Customer Highlights:
- For years teachers at Charlotte County Public Schools had to email help desk requests to IT. Charlotte County needed a solution that could integrate with their existing eDirectory, provide a better level of service, and track knowledge. They implemented Absolute Service and have achieved many benefits including an improvement in resource efficiencies and proactive support.
- After an extremely short implementation period, PwC launched their new Service Desk with Absolute Service. Since rollout, the IT department has been able to achieve high levels of resource control with better and faster service to users. Absolute Service also allows PwC to document total control of these processes within their facilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts