Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2014 first quarter dividend of fifteen cents ($0.15) a share on the company’s common stock payable March 26, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 5, 2014.
The company’s annual meeting of shareholders will take place on May 21, 2014 in Houston, Texas. The record date for determination of shareholders entitled to vote at such meeting is March 24, 2014.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of
products and services to the energy industry. With more than 75,000
employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries,
the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the
lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing
geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction
and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Visit the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV