Duma Energy Becomes Hydrocarb Energy Corporation, Stock Ticker: HECC
Hydrocarb Energy Corporation (OTCQB:HECC) is pleased to announce that its name change from Duma Energy Corp. with stock symbol “DUMA” will take effect on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Along with the name change, the company’s CUSIP number will change to #448838102 and the new ticker symbol will be “HECC”.
When asked to comment, Pasquale Scaturro, the company’s Chief Executive said, “These actions were anticipated when Hydrocarb Energy Corporation was acquired last December. The changes illustrate our strong focus on international oil and gas exploration in Africa as well as growing our oilfield services group inside the U.A.E. In addition to our solid domestic production, we’re excited about the evolution we are undergoing as Duma and Hydrocarb join forces."
About Hydrocarb Energy
Hydrocarb Energy Corporation is a publicly-traded Domestic and International Energy Exploration and Production Company targeting major under-explored oil and gas projects in emerging, highly prospective regions of the world. With exploration concessions in Africa, production in Galveston Bay, and Oil Field Services in the United Arab Emirates, we maintain offices in Houston, Texas, Abu Dhabi, UAE and Windhoek, Namibia.For further information: www.duma.com and www.hydrocarb.com. Forward-looking Statements This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements, which contain words such as "expect," "believe" or "plan," by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. These uncertainties may cause actual future events to be materially different than those expressed in our forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update our forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV