Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (The "Company") (NYSE: AHH), today announced the income tax treatment of its 2013 dividend distributions to holders of shares of the Company's common stock. This information represents final income allocations. The tax information provided should not be construed as tax advice. Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of the Company's distributions.
|NYSE Ticker Symbol: AHH|
|CUSIP #04208T 10 8|
|Dividend||Dividend Paid||Gross Distribution||Dividends Per||(Return of Capital) Non-Taxable|
|Record Date||Date||Per Share||Share||Distribution Per Share|
About Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc.
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. is a full service real estate company with extensive experience developing, building, owning and managing high-quality, institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in attractive markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV