Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announced today that it will host a live webcast at 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, February 24, 2014 to discuss the Company’s 2013 annual financial results. A press release detailing Tredegar’s fourth quarter and full-year earnings will also be issued at market close on Monday, February 24, 2014.
To register to listen to the webcast and view the slide presentation, go to the Company’s website, www.tredegar.com, and select the “2013 Annual Financial Results Webcast” link in the Investors section of the website. Supplemental materials related to the webcast will be available in the Investors section of the website prior to the start of the event. A webcast replay will be available shortly after the call’s completion through March 24, 2014. An archived webcast replay of the call will also be available on the Tredegar website through May 24, 2014.
Tredegar Corporation is primarily a manufacturer of plastic films and aluminum extrusions. A global company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Tredegar had 2012 sales of $882 million. With approximately 2,700 employees, the company operates manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV