The company reported net customer additions of 50,000 for a 7% year-over-year increase. Gross margin increased 16% from the same quarter one year earlier to $162.8 million, while embedded gross margin increased 9% to $2.4 billion.
Profit increased to $177.5 million from $40.2 million in the third quarter one year earlier. Basic earnings per share rose year over year to $1.12 from 30 cents, while diluted earnings per share rose to 96 cents from 28 cents.
The stock had a volume of more than 1.8 million as of 1:11 p.m., well above its average of 461,385.Must Read: City Of Joliet, Illinois Goes Green With JustGreen Renewable Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV