- Roger Plank, president and chief corporate officer, has elected to retire from Apache.
- Alfonso Leon, senior vice president and chief of staff, has been appointed executive vice president and chief financial officer, reporting to G. Steven Farris, chairman, chief executive officer and president. Leon will lead Apache's financial, commercial, stakeholder relations, planning and strategy functions.
- Tom Chambers will assume the new position of senior vice president, Finance.
Apache Announces Executive Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.