Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE:TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, announced Katie Seitz has been promoted to Vice President of Sales Strategy and Product Marketing. In this expanded role she will be responsible for leading sales strategy and product positioning to help drive revenue. She will continue to work in the New York office and report to Chief Revenue Officer, Randy Kilgore.
Tremor Video Promotes Katie Seitz to Vice President of Sales Strategy & Product Marketing (Photo: Business Wire)
“Katie has led the development of many strategic marketing plans over the last four years, and I’m pleased to announce her promotion to Vice President of Sales Strategy and Product Marketing,” said Kilgore. “Her solution-driven thinking has helped to shape Tremor Video’s current offering, including our guaranteed brand performance products, and we look forward to her continued efforts of making TV and online video work together seamlessly.”
Seitz joined ScanScout in 2010, which was acquired by Tremor Video later that year. Over the last four years she has held a number of roles, including leading the sales planning department and leading the sales planning team. She was an integral member of the team that recently launched Tremor Video’s suite of performance-based pricing models. In her expanded role, Katie will be responsible for driving sales strategy, building strategic solutions, and product positioning to help increase revenue. She will also work closely with internal teams to bring new products to the market.
Seitz joined ScanScout from Mindshare/Maxus where she served as the Digital Planner and then Supervisor on the Church and Dwight account from 2007 to 2010. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Richmond.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV