3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Extra Space Storage ( EXR) is down $0.43 (-0.9%) to $46.95 on light volume. Thus far, 198,770 shares of Extra Space Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 861,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.95-$47.49 after having opened the day at $47.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.38. Extra Space Storage, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in property management and development activities that include acquiring, managing, developing, and selling, as well as the rental of self-storage facilities. Extra Space Storage has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 12.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Extra Space Storage a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Extra Space Storage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Extra Space Storage Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts