3 Stocks Pulling The Drugs Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Intercept Pharmaceuticals ( ICPT) is down $19.12 (-5.2%) to $347.45 on light volume. Thus far, 270,220 shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 770,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $342.70-$373.85 after having opened the day at $367.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $366.57. Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic liver diseases utilizing its proprietary bile acid chemistry. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 440.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Intercept Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intercept Pharmaceuticals as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and deteriorating net income. Get the full Intercept Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts