3 Diversified Services Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
1. As of noon trading, McGraw Hill Financial ( MHFI) is down $0.64 (-0.8%) to $81.27 on light volume. Thus far, 510,322 shares of McGraw Hill Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.03-$82.05 after having opened the day at $81.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.91. McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., a financial intelligence company, provides credit ratings, benchmarks, and analytics to capital and commodity markets worldwide. McGraw Hill Financial has a market cap of $22.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 4.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate McGraw Hill Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McGraw Hill Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts