Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Real Estate Industry
1. As of noon trading, Realty Income Corporation ( O) is up $0.37 (0.9%) to $41.85 on light volume. Thus far, 440,404 shares of Realty Income Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.42-$41.87 after having opened the day at $41.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.48. Realty Income Corporation is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm makes investments in commercial real estate. Realty Income Corporation was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California. Realty Income Corporation has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 10.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts who rate Realty Income Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Realty Income Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Realty Income Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts