Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Real Estate Industry
2. As of noon trading, SL Green Realty Corporation ( SLG) is up $0.62 (0.7%) to $96.64 on light volume. Thus far, 71,062 shares of SL Green Realty Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 602,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $95.83-$96.64 after having opened the day at $95.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.02. SL Green Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the property management, acquisitions, financing, development, construction, and leasing. It also provides tenant services to its clients. The firm invests in real estate markets of the United States. SL Green Realty Corporation has a market cap of $8.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 3.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate SL Green Realty Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SL Green Realty Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full SL Green Realty Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts