3 Stocks Advancing The Diversified Services Industry
2. As of noon trading, H&R Block ( HRB) is up $0.28 (0.9%) to $31.01 on light volume. Thus far, 435,177 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.50-$31.01 after having opened the day at $30.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.73. H&R Block, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation and related services to the general public in the United States, Canada, and Australia. H&R Block has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 5.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate H&R Block a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates H&R Block as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full H&R Block Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts