Updated from 12:38 p.m. to include information about Simpsons in-app purchases.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Valentine's Day usually means giving gifts. Sometimes those gifts are on the cheaper side, be it chocolates, flowers or teddy bears. Other times, they're on the more expensive side, a piece of jewlery or perhaps even a new phone.
If you've just gotten an Apple (AAPL) iPhone for Valentine's Day, a birthday or whatever the occasion, you'll want to check out and download some apps to make the experience even better.
Here are four apps to make your iPhone better, ranging from games, to reading, to watching movies and TV shows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV