Now, the amazing thing, of course, is the view that the world's situation has changed for the better since the forecasts. Obviously it hasn't. But Boeing has since talked about some very big contract wins and 3M was good to begin with and there really wasn't anything other than an ephemeral warning.
Now the smoke is clearing and people are circling back to what's really been trashed. Candidly, I didn't believe the optimism could transpire so quickly. But the three-fold combination of a steady, hang-in-there Janet Yellen, a later date for Obamacare and the apparent possibility of a debt agreement are bringing a happy-days-are-here-again perspective that is infecting all!
At the time of publication, Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, was long AAPL, CMI, GOOG and HON.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV