1. Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM): Engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of gold and copper properties. Market cap at $12.82B, most recent closing price at $25.74.
2. Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX): Engages in the production and sale of gold, as well as related activities, such as exploration and mine development. Market cap at $16.4B, most recent closing price at $16.38.
3. Goldcorp Inc. (GG): Engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal properties in Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Central and South America. Market cap at $18.78B, most recent closing price at $23.12. (List compiled by Chris Lau, a Kapital Writer. Information sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV