BOSTON, Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Retirement Plan Services (JH RPS) is starting 2014 strong, having earned top rankings and awards from advisors, plan sponsors and industry associations throughout the past year. Among the recognition was:
- #1 ranking by advisors for best overall service for plans under $5 million (for the 6 th year in a row),
- 92 percent of JH RPS clients surveyed would recommend the company to other plan sponsors and
- more than 20 awards for excellence in communications materials and programs from industry organizations.
"This recognition formally acknowledges what we've been seeing for a while now – we're on a roll," said Bob Carroll, National Sales Manager. "This validates all our hard work and we continue to be a provider of choice for advisors who sell our plans, our plan sponsor clients and their employees who rely on us to help prepare them for retirement. It's a great platform to kick off an exciting year ahead."
What advisors said
In the 2013 PLANADVISER magazine survey, retirement plan advisers ranked 34 defined contribution providers across 16 different categories. JH RPS was voted #1 for best overall service for plans under $5 million, the sixth consecutive ranking at #1 in the annual survey. JH RPS also received the top ranking in adviser sales/marketing support, adviser support post-sale, participant education materials and supporting materials.What plan sponsors said Chatham Partners, which works with the industry to develop a benchmark as well as with individual retirement plan providers to develop specific rankings, found that 92 percent of JH RPS clients surveyed would recommend the company to other plan sponsors *. In addition, John Hancock outperformed the industry benchmark in 19 of 23 categories and was the top performer + in the following: "helps participants reach retirement goals" and "treats me as a valued client" in overall impression and "plan sponsor administrative services," in the products and services category. What national industry associations said In November, JH RPS received 17 awards for multi-media, print and web communications from the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP) including 3 platinum, 5 gold, 6 silver and 3 bronze awards. Covering all audiences from advisors to plan sponsors and third party administrators (TPAs), most of the JH RPS communications honors were focused on helping our participants better prepare for retirement. LACP was established in 2001 in order to create a forum within the public relations industry that facilitates discussion of best-in-class practices within the profession while also recognizing those who demonstrate exemplary communications capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV