- Online/mobile apps are by far the most common way to meet someone new.
- Mobile apps make it easier both to meet new people and to expand the set of people to meet.
- More people met their Valentine’s Day date online than offline this year.
- 77 percent prefer a home-cooked meal to going to a restaurant this Valentine’s Day.
- Only 15 percent of women spend more than $50 on Valentine’s Day, but 35 percent of guys do.
- Flowers and candy still matter, with 72 percent of women hoping to receive flowers or candy this Valentine’s Day.
MeetMe Survey Reveals Valentine’s Day Changed By Mobile Apps
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.