MUMBAI, February 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rolta India Limited, a leading provider of innovative IT solutions for many vertical segments, including Federal and State Governments, Defence and Homeland Security, Utilities, Process, Power, Banking and Insurance, today announced unaudited financial results for quarter ended December 31, 2013 (Q2 FY-14).
- Consolidated Revenue for Q2 FY-14 at Rs.759.17 cr ( Rs.7.59 Billion) against Rs. 627.77 cr (Rs. 6.28 Billion) in Q1 FY-14, registering a Q-o-Q growth of 20.9% and Y-o-Y growth of 44.2%.
- Consolidated EBITDA for Q2 FY-14 at Rs. 285.06 cr (Rs. 2.85 Billion) against Rs. 239.34 cr (Rs. 2.39 Billion) in Q1 FY-14, registering a Q-o-Q growth of 19.1% and Y-o-Y growth of 32.5%.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax for Q2 FY-14 at Rs. 74.61 cr (Rs. 0.75 Billion) against Rs. 70.26 cr (Rs. 0.70 Billion) in Q1 FY-14, registering a Q-o-Q growth of 6.2% and Y-o-Y growth of 6.0%.
- Consolidated Revenue for six months FY-14 at Rs. 1,386.94 cr ( Rs.13.87 Billion) against Rs. 996.62 cr (Rs. 9.97 Billion) in FY-13, registering a Y-o-Y growth of 39.2%.
- Consolidated EBITDA for six months FY-14 at Rs. 524.40 cr (Rs. 5.24 Billion) against Rs. 427.69 cr (Rs. 4.28 Billion) in FY-13, registering a Y-o-Y growth of 22.6%.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax for six months FY-14 at Rs. 144.87 cr (Rs. 1.45 Billion) against Rs. 133.60 cr (Rs. 1.34 Billion) in FY-13, registering a Y-o-Y growth of 8.4%.
- The Company had adopted July 1 to June 30 Financial Year as its accounting practice. The Companies Act 2013 has now prescribed a uniform Financial Year ending March 31 for all Indian Companies. The Company's Board of Directors has, therefore, decided to end the current financial year on March 31, 2014 (instead of June 30, 2014). Therefore, the current financial year will be for a period of nine months up to March 31, 2014. Subsequent financial years shall commence on April 1 and conclude on March 31.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV