MALVERN, Pa., Feb. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioTelemetry, Inc. (Nasdaq:BEAT) will release its fourth quarter 2013 earnings on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time.
The BioTelemetry quarterly conference call will be held at 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Wednesday, February 26, 2014. The broadcast will be available through the investor information section of the BioTelemetry website www.biotelinc.com . If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, an archive will be available on our website for two weeks.
About BioTelemetryBioTelemetry, Inc., formerly known as CardioNet, Inc., is the leading wireless medical technology company focused on the delivery of health information to improve quality of life and reduce cost of care. The Company currently provides cardiac monitoring services, original equipment manufacturing with a primary focus on cardiac monitoring devices and centralized cardiac core laboratory services. More information can be found at www.biotelinc.com .
CONTACT: BioTelemetry, Inc. Heather C. Getz Investor Relations 800-908-7103 InvestorRelations@biotelinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV