- Recurring Funds from Operations (“FFO”) was $0.48 per diluted share;
- Continued progress of the portfolio transformation with $85.3 million of high quality acquisitions and $38.6 million of non-core dispositions;
- Same Property Net Operating Income (“NOI”) increased by 3.0% over the fourth quarter of the prior year and 4.2% over the full year 2012;
- Occupancy improved to 94.8% during the fourth quarter, up from 93.6% in the fourth quarter of last year; and
- The Board of Trust Managers increased the common dividend per share 6.6% to $0.325 per quarter or $1.30 on an annualized basis.
Weingarten Realty Continues Portfolio Transformation And Increases Dividend By 6.6%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.