State Street Corporation announced today that it will host a web cast of its Investor and Analyst Forum on Thursday, February 27, 2014, at 12:30 p.m. EST. The presenters will be Joseph L. Hooley, chairman, president and chief executive officer; Michael W. Bell, executive vice president and chief financial officer and other senior members of the leadership team.
The presentation will be accessible, in listen-only mode, on State Street’s investor relations home page, at www.statestreet.com/stockholder, and via telephone, at +1 (706) 679-5594 (Conference ID # 89802257) and +1 (877) 423-4013 (Conference ID # 89802257). Recorded replays of the presentation will be available on the web site and by telephone +1 (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID # 89802257) and +1(855) 859-2056 (Conference ID # 89802257) beginning at approximately 5:30 p.m. EST that day. The telephone replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the webcast.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $27.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.3 trillion 1 in assets under management at December 31, 2013, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide and employs 29,430 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877/639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678/999-4577 outside those countries.
1 Assets under management include the assets of the SPDR® Gold ETF (approximately $31 billion as of December 31, 2013), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of SSgA, serves as the distribution agent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV