Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Time Warner Cable Inc. (“Time Warner” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TWC) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Comcast Corporation (“Comcast”) (NASDAQ: CMCSA). Under the terms of the merger agreement, Time Warner stockholders will receive 2.875 shares of Comcast common stock for each share of Time Warner owned, valuing the transaction at approximately $45.2 billion in equity value.
The investigation concerns whether the Time Warner Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values Time Warner’s common stock.
If you are a Time Warner stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV