- Declared a dividend of $0.125 per share on AIG common stock, par value $2.50 per share (AIG Common Stock), an increase of $0.025. The dividend is payable on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, to stockholders of record at the close of business on Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
- Authorized the repurchase of additional shares of AIG Common Stock with an aggregate purchase price of up to $1.0 billion. As of February 13, 2014, AIG has repurchased approximately $600 million of shares of AIG Common Stock pursuant to a prior authorization from the Board of Directors to repurchase shares of AIG Common Stock with an aggregate purchase price of up to $1.0 billion, resulting in an aggregate remaining authorization of approximately $1.4 billion. Repurchases may be made from time to time in the open market, private purchases, through forward, derivative, accelerated repurchase or automatic repurchase transactions, or otherwise.
AIG Increases Quarterly Common Stock Dividend By 25%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.