Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its subsidiary, Cherry Hill Construction, has recently been awarded a design-build contract by the Federal Highway Administration Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD) for the I-564 Intermodal Connector project in Norfolk, Virginia. The contract value is approximately $92.5 million.
The project scope of work consists of the design and construction of 2.8 miles of a new four-lane limited access highway, a reconfigured commercial vehicle inspection station for Naval Station Norfolk, a new I-564 interchange, bridge and local connectors, stormwater management areas, and other associated infrastructure. This will be the 5 th design-build project performed by Cherry Hill Construction for the EFLHD including the recently completed $111.5 million Fairfax County Parkway Phases I, II, and IV Project, which won a 2013 National DBIA Merit Award for Transportation.
Notice to Proceed is expected to be issued next month with substantial completion scheduled to be achieved in the fourth quarter of 2016. The contract value will be included as part of the Company’s reported first-quarter backlog.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV