Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE) today announced the release of its first company-wide sustainability review. The review is designed to demonstrate how Sealed Air approaches sustainability within its own operations and through its customer solutions. This includes:
- Acting responsibly – from minimizing environmental impact to providing a safe workplace and respecting and supporting the communities where the Company operates.
- Driving performance by innovating solutions designed to help customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges.
“Almost all of our customers have sustainability goals and almost everything we do is designed to help them achieve those goals while delivering cost competitiveness and performance,” said Ron Cotterman, Vice President, Sustainability, Sealed Air. “This includes enhancing topline growth and reducing costs, conserving energy, water and other resources, and mitigating risk.
“At the same time, these solutions are helping to create a better way for life by preventing damage to the valuable goods people ship and receive, preventing the spread of disease though healthier and cleaner environments, and improving access to a more secure food supply chain—one that is safer and more wholesome, more efficient and less wasteful.”
The review can be found online in the sustainability section of Sealed Air’s website at: http://www.sealedair.com/Sealed-Air-Sustainability.Business Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2013, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.7 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey™ cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 25,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV