Evolving Systems Gets Five-Year Software Contract
Evolving Systems (EVOL) received a $3.6 million, five-year order to provide local number portability software to an unnamed telecommunications service provider.
The deal includes software licensing and related support fees and calls for Evolving to share in the revenue generated by the customer's use of the LNP software. Evolving, a maker of telecom and wireless data services software, also said it believes there is the potential for "significant, additional recurring revenues" over the life of the contract.
Evolving, which is based in Englewood, Colo., said only a portion of the $3.6 million will be recognized in the fourth quarter due to the recurring revenue nature of the contract.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV